Welcome to the Royal Cornwall Museum, Truro.
Christmas Opening times: Mon-Sat 10am-4.45pm excepting Bank Holidays. Closed 31st December - 2nd January.
Anyone can become a Member of The RIC.
- Exhibition Private Views
- Annual RIC Journal
- Bi-annual Newsletters
- Admission to the Museum and Library
We hope you will join us
Only £35 per annum
There is always something wonderful for families to do at the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Explorer backpacks
- Interactive exhibitions
- Special workshops
- Dressing up
- Hands on fun
- Natural History Discovery centre
- Play the ‘Ancientopoly’ board game
- Build a Greek Temple
- Have a go in the mummy factory
Find out about our special family events here
The Royal Cornwall Museum has been collecting for nearly 200 years.
- Prehistoric Cornwall
- Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece
- Beautiful art from Cornwall and beyond
- Amazing minerals from our internationally acclaimed collection
- Cornish science and invention
- A unique and long established Cornish archive
…these collections will help you discover Cornwall’s history and its connections to the world