Welcome to the Royal Cornwall Museum, Truro.
PLEASE NOTE CHRISTMAS SEASON OPENING HOURS
Closed Wednesday 24th to Friday 26th of December
Open Saturday 27th to Tuesday 30th of December
Closed Wednesday 31st December to Friday 2nd Janurary
Open Saturday 3rd Janurary onwards, 10am to 4:45pm.
Anyone can become a Member of The RIC.
- Exhibition Private Views
- Annual RIC Journal
- Bi-annual Newsletters
- Admission to the Museum and Library
We hope you will join us
Only £35 per annum
There is always something wonderful for families to do at the Royal Cornwall Museum
- Explorer backpacks
- Interactive exhibitions
- Special workshops
- Dressing up
- Hands on fun
- Natural History Discovery centre
- Play the ‘Ancientopoly’ board game
- Build a Greek Temple
- Have a go in the mummy factory
Find out about our special family events here
The Royal Cornwall Museum has been collecting for nearly 200 years.
- Prehistoric Cornwall
- Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece
- Beautiful art from Cornwall and beyond
- Amazing minerals from our internationally acclaimed collection
- Cornish science and invention
- A unique and long established Cornish archive
…these collections will help you discover Cornwall’s history and its connections to the world