We welcome groups of 12 to 60 visitors to Royal Cornwall Museum. We suggest a minimum of 1-2 hours to visit. We are happy to arrange group visits up to seven days in advance.
- Included in your group visit booking:
- Museum admission at a discounted group rate of £5 per adult
- Visitor map
- Introductory talk from a member of the Museum Team
- Free entry for the group leader and coach driver (when accompanying 15 or more paying visitors)
- The option to upgrade your tickets to include free return visits for the next 12 months. Upgrades are available for £2.50 per adult.
Full payment is required either in advance or on the day of your visit. We ask that groups provide a single payment for their booking.
Bookings may be cancelled up to 14 calendar days prior to the date of your visit. Royal Cornwall Museum reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of payment if cancelled within 14 days of your visit.
To proceed with a group visit booking, please complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.