The Winston Graham Historical Prize is OPEN.
In 2008, the Winston Graham Historical Prize was launched to celebrate works of historical fiction set in Cornwall or the South West. However, this year we are very excited to be taking the prize nationwide so that we can open entries up to the widest and most diverse historical diction that the UK and Ireland have to offer.
Conditions of entry:
- Submissions must be of books first published in the UK between March 2022 and September 2023
- Entries must be a work of historical fiction with a powerful sense of place
- Historical fiction must be set no more recently than sixty years ago
- Historical fiction must be set in the UK and Ireland
- Entrants must be resident of the United Kingdom or ROI
- There is a limit of two works per imprint
Enter here – submissions close on Tuesday 7 November.